The world's first (patented) leaf-spring suspension anchors the engine and rider together, directly at its center. This brilliantly simple configuration generates two independent springs fore and aft. Steering is separated from suspension forces as a result, producing a more stable, nimble ride than any experienced before. Moreover...
- Leaf-spring removes weight and complexity inherent in traditional coil-spring/triple-tree systems.
- Single titanium rod concentric with the steering axis provides the first perfectly centered motorcycle steering mechanism.
- Incredibly strong, deceptively light structural components (titanium and carbon fiber throughout the vehicle) weigh in at less than 450 lbs.
- Bilaterally symmetrical (front and rear) carbon-composite blades deliver rock-solid, proven stability under the most stressed conditions.
- Eccentric adjustments coupled with worm-gear controls provide the first infinitely adjustable trail geometry, and rake adjustable from 28° to -27°
Master-craftsmanship at its finest
- Aerospace-grade titanium
- Structural carbon fiber components
- Rich leather appointments
- Indulgent mahogany accents
- 185hp, naturally aspirated
- 300hp+ super-charged
ISR radial system
- 250mm rotors front and rear
- Interchangeable, four-piston radial-mount calipers
4130 Chromoly tubing
- Single-radius bend, universal diameter
- Engine leveraged as stressed member
- Weighing only 23lb
- 3.5” wide front
- 5.5” wide rear
- 4-gallon total capacity
- E15 compliant